Thursday, 3 March 2011

Jenny

jenny @ profile model management

I shot this series in East London and did the styling myself. I'm steadily running out of clothes to style with, so if anybody would be interested in working with me, let me know! Same goes for models/make-up/hair/any other skill you may have.

One of my photos of Anna Denton will be published in this month’s issue of Oh Comely, available from the 12th/13th March in WHSmiths. I'll scan it in and put it on my blog when I get sent my copy. I'm really excited! I should be doing some new photos very soon, I'm happy I'm taking photos again and getting back on track with my college work and general life. Everything is so nice right now. I put ads on my blog to try and generate a little more money; I've only earnt just under three pounds so far but I'm sure I'll be a millionaire in no time!

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay! Actually, lots of yays. Yay for this lovely shoot above - your styling is amazing - and yay for being published in oh comely! I love that magazine so much, I'll be looking out for your wonderful photography in it. Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    I'm trying to get ads on my blog as well, but I have no idea where to put the code in the HTML-code :p Could you tell me where you put yours?

    Thankssss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the skirt and i love the lightness of her pale skin

    ReplyDelete