Sunday, 20 March 2011

~* springy *~

Image929

summerrrrr

spent all of today being hungover and sleeping on my roof. i want it to be sunny and nice every day. this week will be a good week. i’m going to oh comely magazine’s issue five party on wednesday and i’m hopefully doing a big shoot on friday afternoon with lots of models and a makeup artist and a stylist and fake flowers and i have an interview at my top uni choice next tuesday morning. i have six rolls of film to get done but no money. i think i get paid next week so i think i'm gonna buy a ticket to bestival and nice presents for everyone. i’m so behind on my art foundation and so stressed and tired and really scared i won't get in to lcc. i just want to sleep for a very long time. i can’t wait til easter. my sister keeps shouting, maybe she’s hitting puberty...

6 comments:

  1. your week sounds blissful; i just want to wish you all the luck in the world for your interview at lcc - you will absolutely blow them away, my lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look amazing.
    good luck with the interview hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit!
    nice blog!!



    http://rememberyourstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Outfit- You look like a porcelain doll (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have you on my "blogs i read and i follow you" would appreciate your returning the favor.. check my blog out at http://style-magnet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete