Thursday, 12 May 2011

tuesday


a sour taste in my throat; drip drip drip drip. swollen feet and broken skin, swimming in the rain. stumbling scratched knees, just for today. the wind is licking my face. you are a pop up story book, a film, a photograph i have never seen before. my legs are dotted with cold and you place your balmy hand on my thigh to make it all fade away. i am empty and lonely yet flying high like a kite. we run through the woods taking photographs of ourselves, of my breasts. flashing lights, we are euphoric, weightless. let us lie in the blanketed buttercups, let us dream. everything is tainted. when I sleep i dream of you and the mistakes we made and i wake up in a sweat. i am numb today.

4 comments:

  1. This is all such poetry, and your blog is such a dream


    i love it i love it i love it
    you are so wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you write. You have something. Have you fallen in love again?

    ReplyDelete