Friday, 3 February 2012

Elle Girl Korea

Elle Girl Korea

a really sweet interview in Elle Girl Korea's February issue (translated below)

Please describe yourself in your words.
I'm an eighteen year old photographer. Five months ago I left home to pursue my dreams in London and I haven't looked back since. I spend my time taking photos, procrastinating, working at a clothes shop and blogging.

- Where do you live?
Right now I'm living in London but I've spent my life travelling and moving to different countries. I think Norway was the most beautiful place I've lived.

- How did you get interested in photography?
I've always had an artistic background but never the patience to paint or draw so I picked up a camera and started there.

- Where do you get your inspirations?
Most of my inspirations come from things I see in my everday life, whether it be a special moment between a couple on the street, a beautiful girl buying groceries or an interesting building.

- What are you currently working on?
I'm currently working on a photography degree but also a few personal projects including a continuous series entitled 'sleepers' which involves taking a lot of photos of pretty boys sleeping.

4 What images come to your mind when you think of 'boy'? Would you describe your 'ideal boy image' in your mind?
My ideal boy is a little bit scruffy and he can cheer me up and make me laugh at any time of day. I think personality is a big factor for me and that is something that makes a person more attractive. The better you get to know someone, the more beautiful they become.

5 Is there any celeb(boy) or actor that you adore? Why do you like him?
When I was younger I had a huge crush on Daniel Radcliffe who plays Harry Potter. Right now, I'm in love with Jonny Depp as a teenager (but who isn't)!

6 Would you tell me best memories about Valentine day?
When I was seven, somebody left me a Valentine's card in my garden gate, I still don't know who left it there. I think this year Valentine's Day will be fun.


re-reading this is the most cringey thing in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment